Sen this to a friend: Hey! So food for thought : the right guy won't be weird, the right guy won't be so blunt and creepy, the right guy will want you to know how he feels, the right guy will want to spend time with you. I know it is hard right now.. I am right there with you! It SUCKS being home on a Saturday night or going to yet again, another friends wedding. And I am not going to say that I won't wallow in self pity and be bitter sometimes, but I will say that I take comfort in knowing that whatever I think is great, GOD has something even better planned! Hang in there! Love you!!

Although she needed it and appreciated it, I think it was one of those moments that as I was typing it, I realized that it was just as much for me as it was for her.

Posted via email from Miranda's Dailies

0 comments:

About