This past week has been insane and unbelievably long.  From learning that my best friends fiancé passed away to trying to get back in to the swing of things, life has been anything but normal.  Through all of this, however, I have seen small blessings and tiny miracles.  I have seen people embrace a family that they have never met.  I have seen vendors have hearts of gold and give refunds back for a wedding spoiled by tragedy.  I have heard many voices lift up those hurting and talking time out of their day to let someone know they loved them.  I have truly seen the family of God this week.  It was a refreshing change from all the "bad" news displayed on the tv...

Miranda

To know that one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted via email from Miranda's Dailies

0 comments:

About